Xfinity plant
Xfinity globe
Community Forum

Unable to pay my bill online

New Poster

Unable to pay my bill online

Signed into my account and trying to pay my bill but page will only load the word xfinity in the upper left hand corner with the words" skip to main section" above & below it. Please help?

Official Employee

Re: Unable to pay my bill online

Hi Hughes1612! I can look into this for you. By chance, did you recently transfer your services? Please send me a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click private message me.

In the body of this message please verify the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services.

New Poster

I'm having the same problem. i can not log in to pay my bill.

New Poster

Just trying to view the bill online.

No problem logging in.

Tried logging out and back in with no problem.

When I sign in I see "Skip to main content".

When I click "View & Pay Bill", I see the same screen but with a slightly changed URL.

Tried it on these combinations:

Chrome on Windows 10

Edge on Windows 10

Chrome on Linux

Firefox on Linux

All have the identical problem.

New Poster

I am experiencing the same issues. What is happening is that the website is dupicating the topics when selecting "My Account." You see the header of the page, then a break followed by another header and the full page. There are two buttons on the left side that state "Skip to Main Content," which brings you to the same page. You also have a pop-up at the bottom about the latest T&C that Comcast has.

When you make any selection on the page, you are not properly directed to the page. This occurs on any browser, old or new. You cannot access any function from this page.

Please see attached screen shot.ComcastWebIssue.jpg

Frequent Visitor

cc.pngBeen looking like this for days. I can't access my billing. Tried on a laptop, PC, tablet, and phone. 3 different browsers on each and still looks like that.

New Poster

Same issue using Chrome, Explorer worked.

New Poster

@ComcastChe - Please note above. Issues still occur and can not pay bill.

New Poster

I am having the same exact problem! Any solutions would be great.

New Poster

I have been unable to pay my bill through the app also! Very frustrating, as everything else works fine. It has been 3 months since it has worked. Something is wrong with your bill pay Comcast! It is making me angry to not be able to pay at my convenience online. I have very little time to do so and do not wish to spend all this time trying to make it work only to still not be able to pay. I called in to customer service last month because I couldnt even find a contact number. They did fix that problem but not the main payment one! 

Official Employee

Hi Tammi_12,

Sorry for the experience with our My Account App. Were you able to process your payment yet? If not, I'd like to look further into this issue to see how we can get this resolved.