Community Forum

Unable to access new account

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Unable to access new account

Hi, I recently created a new Xfinity account in order to get new service, but it seems I can't check My Account, or any other feature at all. When trying to access a feature, it shows a pages with three dots but never seems to load. I tried to contact support via phone and online chat but both gave me an error. Is there anything I can do?

New Poster

Re: Unable to access new account

does the same thuing to me. trying to setup billing. been this way for over 3 weeks

Official Employee

Re: Unable to access new account

Hi @hnguyen553

I've replied to your private message. Please reply at your convenience and we can start troubleshooting your issue. 

@thePrisoner1, I can investigate your issues as well. In order assist you, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name,  and the full account number or phone number associated with your services. 

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!