Community Forum

Unable to access account details

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Unable to access account details

Xfinity team,

I am trying to the iPhone or Android xfinity My Account app, and get this message:

"You are logged in but we are unable

to access your account details

Would you like to try again?"

I also cannot access my information on the website. I have called and still have not seen any improvement on my account.

Kind Regards

Contributor

Re: Unable to access account details

There are a couple of different threads with about 20 or so different posters who are having this exact same issue. I have a ticket put in to the Advanced Support Team on Saturday by an @comcastcares rep on Twitter and they were supposed to follow up with me yesterday (they didn't) to see if it was resolved. Contacted @comcastcares again and they had me try a few more things to see if I could get it working (I couldn't) and I was told that my ticket was still pending/active with the Advanced Support Team and to give them another day. 

Contributor

So just got off the phone with someone from the Advanced Support Team and she put in ticket with their engineers after trying a bunch of different things to get access to my account. I sent her an email with links to a reddit thread and the threads on here to let them know that this is NOT isolated to just me... especially since she said that she did not see any other tickets about this particular issue. Someone is from the Advanced Support Team is supposed to get back to by the 7th. (Cross posting)

New Poster

Having the same issue here as well, seems comcast can't figure out the problem. Talked to a rep 2 days ago, they had to send to tech support for investigation.  Waiting on a call :/

It's also effecting me using HBOgo app on Xbox, as app can't verify that I have HBO.

Contributor

Go to this thread and post your issue- http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/My-Account-Sign-In-Xfinity-Website/Can-t-log-in-both-laptop-and-My-Acco... they’ve acknowledged that it’s a national issue and that they have a team working on it. They are linking tickets to this as well for when the fix rolls out.