Community Forum

Unable to Manage Account - Get an Error Message

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Unable to Manage Account - Get an Error Message

Hi,

I'm a current Comcast customer. I'm trying to look at offers for current customers to determine if I want to stay with Comcast, but I keep getting the below error message. Is there a way for current customers to manage their plan and check for available offers?

We're sorry, it looks like you'll need some help completing your order.

Please call us at 1-877-680-7173 and we can help.

Regular Visitor

Re: Unable to Manage Account - Get an Error Message

Anyone from Comcast - any help? Since I can't use your website to figure out what offers are available for a current customer, I was hoping to get a response on this forum to determine if I can stay with Comcast.

Expert

The error is a known issue.

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Thanks for the assist, Nerdburg!

Official Employee

Hi michaelpcamden, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi Michaelpcamden, thank you for working with me via private message and please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with in the future.

Thank you 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.