Community Forum

URGENT

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

URGENT

I need to speak to someone at Ecare asap about disputing my bill, It has been weeks and no one from your office has contacted me.Roberto N was supposed to call me after i sent my number via email. As i type this email and wait for a call my bill continues to add up with fees. Below is my Original email:

This is the number that security level 2 gave me:4377461 

I don't know how to get the logs like the security level 2 told me but all I know is that I was ddossed I'm Sunday and Monday and I would like to report it to comcast and also i called 10 times on the 10th of October about the internet going off and on and one tech told me that the modem is not receiving the bootfile and number 6 tech told me there was 7 outages for a week for internet and video, and tech 10 told me there was only three but I already recorded tech 6 on my phone software telling me it was 7 days for the outages and that is my proof that it was those many days I have been without internet service. As of the 10th from October 1st my internet has been cutting in and out over and over agian and I'm being transferred between tier 1 and tier 2 support then once I complained about the ddoss attacks I was transferred to security level 1 then they coudlnt help me so then I was transferred to tier level 2. I had wasted my whole evening and night from 6pm to 12am talking to reps from Comcast trying to fix the internet. Now I'm being told nothing can be done but to have a technician come out and I already placed a order for a new modem with a rep on Monday to have it over night shipped to my house but it still hasn't come here.

Official Employee

Re: URGENT

Hi trose408, 

I can help look into this for you. Can you send me a private message verifying your first and last name, and the phone number associated with your services?

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.