Community Forum

Two addresses, nightmare with billing

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Two addresses, nightmare with billing

I wanted to help my daughter out as I am a long time customer of Xfinity at my home. I have had nothing but trouble with Xfinity since starting this second account at her residence in a different City; instead of transferring service they just started a new account so it has been nothing but problematic. The bills which were supposed to be sent to me, go to her address. Every time I changed debit cards or a bank account there was an error. I can't get customer service to let me speak with a supervisor. I keyed in my debit card number with a rep this morning to pay this account after finally answering the numerous "collection calls" regarding this account and just as I did that the call dropped: sketchy! I spoke with a rep in June and stated I would pay until the end of July 31 at which time I would disconnect services as she is moving. All of the sudden I am charged for another month after being on the phone with a rep for about 40 minutes to cancel the service. I am so fed up I am going to pay off my Xfinity cell phones, change to another carrier (that I can actually make and receive calls with), and figure out other options for TV and internet. I pay roughly $473 per month for our household cable/internet, my daughter's and our Xfinity mobile. Worst billing and customer service I have experienced. I am writing this because Xfinity doesn't care about me as a customer and I hope to pass this along to other users who may have experienced the same issue in hopes it doesn't happen to you.