Community Forum

Trying to connect to chat

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Trying to connect to chat

Trying to connect to chat to discuss my bill and make arrangements because the office is closed.  Everytime my information is in and I hit "submit" i am informed i am missing information "phone number".  Well, there is nothing showing for me to put my phone number in.  In the end, i am unable to submit to a chat.  Hoping i do receive a service interruption with a fee due to something that is not my fault.  I've tried to make arrangements and connect.  This is their site, not mine.

Official Employee

Re: Trying to connect to chat

Hi CincottaM, 

Thanks for reaching out to inform us of your concerns. Sorry for the experience you're having when trying to contact my peers in chat. Have you tried using a different device to see if you are able to provide the missing information then?

I'd be more than happy to review your account to see how I can assist you. In order to so so, could you please provide the following information in a private message?

1. Your first and last name
  2. Your full street address including unit or apt. number and zip code
  3. The phone number or account number associated with your services

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.