Community Forum

Transfer

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Transfer

I have already been with Comcast for two yrs and transferred my service to another home a few streets away. But yet even tho I’ve fulfilled my 2 yr commitment they want to start me up again  with a penalty if I close my account within another 2 yrs, also raised the prices per month.please let me add that my account was always paid on time. 

I would have done better to close the account completely or gone with another tv/ internet company. 

New Poster

Statements and service

Hello,

I am trying to resolve an issue on my bill. I looked up online and there are 3 monthes of statements just not listed. 

Also it states that a service request was resolved on Dec 25, 2017.That was Christmas Day. I certainly know that there were no requests made by me that day. I had already moved out of my home and wasn’t even there and had taken all my equipment with me. ( and hadn’t moved into my new place unti Jan. )  I really think they have a couple accounts mixed up. 

Official Employee

Re: Statements and service

Hi Ar333, I can assist reviewing your bills with you. Please send me a private message with your account information (your name, address and account number).

Thank you