Community Forum

Ticket number not found for cancellation of service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Ticket number not found for cancellation of service

I made a call to cancel our service July 2017.  Because we have another Comcast Business account at another location, I did not realize that automatic payments were being made to the account I thought I had cancelled. 

I've called customer service numerous times, but the ticket number I was given when I canceled services cannot be found.  We canceled within 30 days of a new contract but now seem to be locked into this contract because the ticket cannot be located.  

I was given a new ticket number when I contacted customer support in March 2018.  I was told during that call that a review of the account would be requested.  I was told that even though the ticket number was not found, that the call would be reviewed and that I should have a response in 7-10 business days.  I have a ticket number from that call.  I have never received a response.  Today after receiving a call from the recovery department, I called support again but my call was routed to recovery.  Today I was told that my problem needed to be escalated to a supervisor in recovery who could reach out to customer service and that someone would call me tomorrow.   

I also sent an email to the service manager who worked with us to start the service.  It was returned as undeliverable.  

I am looking for resolution.

Official Employee

Re: Ticket number not found for cancellation of service

OMSmanager, thanks for posting. Was the account eventually cancelled? I'd like to take a look into this. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your account for help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!