Community Forum

Thinking of switching to Direct TV

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Thinking of switching to Direct TV

I have been a loyal customer of Comcast for almost 5 years. (since being a home owner) My bill went up $50 a month this summer since the “deal” I had was up. I called to ask what it would cost to switch to X1 because I was told by fellow Xfinity customers that Xfinity wanted everyone to switch to X1 and gave their family deals. When I contacted customer service I was told I would have to pay $10 more a month which my bill is already much higher from before. So I declined. Recently my internet connection has been very slow and I’m very frustrated! I checked the internet speed with the help of a customer service representative and they were helpful, but I haven’t seen an improvement. We aren’t getting close to the connection we are paying for. This is disappointing and I know Direct TV has better prices for TV so I think I’m going to switch! A very frustrated customer!!
89FFBF66-2446-451E-A80D-3E154F053D64.png
Regular Visitor

Re: Thinking of switching to Direct TV

Even worse Smiley Sad
C03E4426-20A5-4B11-B6B5-E92793B8493C.png