Community Forum

Terrible service when it comes to getting additional service information.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Terrible service when it comes to getting additional service information.

I have been trying for 2 days to get a bottom line price for adding TV service to the internet service I already have. I am trying to compare what I already have with Directtv.  I tried logging into my account to see what is offered and I keep getting an error msg to call a specific number.  If the user cannot view additional services from their account then remove the link.  I have tried calling but for the rep to go thru the tv channels available in each package is unproductive.  I also have been passed around from one rep to another.  I even went to the local office in Bruanswick, ME to upgrade the modem and thought I would ask there.  It seemed that I was bothering them and that it was not their job to sell upgrade services.  The selections and brochure is overwhelming and not clear.  Telling me I can have this package or that package is of no use unless I know what is in the package.  I need someone at comcast to tell me what they have that is comparable to what I have with Directtv and what the price is.  I am thinking they are not interested in selling any additional services. 

What I have now with Directtv is HD-DVR for 2 tv's.  I can take directtv with me.  I can download recorded shows.  I also have on demand.