Community Forum

Terrible customer service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Terrible customer service

I received from Comcast a letter saying they made a mistake and my bill will go up $10 starting in January. I am on a contract that I thought wasn't suppose to go up...which is why we were on it to begin with.. I spoke to a woman I couldn't really understand who refused to let me talk to a manager said I'd have to go to a service center. They had my ss#wrong and wrong phone #?!!/then I spoke to a live chat agent who told me oh it's a mistake dont worry about it. It's went up about 12$ since then. I am overly frustrated I didn't receive any real help. We have been customers for 10 years now. This is how I get treated.
Official Employee

Re: Terrible customer service

Hello fedup6. I can assist with reviewing your account and assess why your rate has increased. Our minimum term agreements currently do not include equipment, taxes and fees. I'll need to access your account to know what increased. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.