Community Forum

Technician performance

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Technician performance

Hello,

On May 21 at noon I have lost all xfinity services, I made sure that there is no wider problem and then schedule the technician, that came next day and brought everything back to normal. I was with him all the way so I have seen where my problem came from.

Now to better understand the situation I have to mention I live in condominium building on 3rd floor (4 floor building), so based on what I have seen and conversations with my neighbors from same building division the day I have lost my service there was another technician working on problem on 1st floor, and instead of pulling new line (old must have been damaged) from box to first floor unit, he disconnected me from my service, put splitter on my line next to where line is going into building, then he connected first floor and fourth floor units to my line and left me without service.Therefore I had to leave work next day to bring my service back.

I hope you can trace the person that made this incredible job and retrain him with proper procedures of solving this kind of problems in multi-unit buildings