Community Forum

Tacking my moms bill to me

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Tacking my moms bill to me

Hello, Comcast is sticking my moms bill to everyone with the last name bailey in my family which is 700+ dollars. Just thought you'd all like to know how messed up this company is. I've been asked to go down to the store to prove my residency, which I did in vain. If you see a Comcast van on your property make them leave. Sign a deal with another company. They have cause me so much grief I hate them. I have buried their cables they left on my units as trip hazards and returned equipment after vacated or evictions. Also they are saying I owe 269 dollars which I don't because it didn't sound right for a delinquent 19.99 a month bill. Unless they kept charging me far after I moved. They cannot provide any dpcumentation on why I'm being charged that much and I have opened 2 Bbb claims against them which is public info. Do yourself a favor and leave Comcast. All good if you pay and never move or have family anywhere near you. My family lives close and I was charged for my moms debt, even after I spent 6 hours on the phone and did everything they asked, even after I informed them I've been burying their wires and returning their vacated equipment! Att is a pretty bad company too btw, find someone else that won't value their pennies over your time! I am past reconciliation. I will be filing lawsuits and taking pictures for every wire I see left around my properties in the future! Which happens way too often.
New Poster

Re: Tacking my moms bill to me

This is the latest cable left hazardously. I moved it for yall before irma because people were tripping on it. It stretched over 2 residences. Next time I promise I will not help yall out on good faith I will immediately take pictures and call an attorney.
20141231_190040.jpg
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here.. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your phone number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

Same family/ same household rules. ALL utility companies do this. 

It is to keep people from skipping out of their bill when their services are disconnected for non-pay and just hooking it up in another family members name. 

Why doesnt your mom just pay her bill? This is not Comcast's fault.