Community Forum

TWO MONTHS - - CABLE LINE STILL NOT BURIED!

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

TWO MONTHS - - CABLE LINE STILL NOT BURIED!

I had new Xfinity TV and Internet service connected back in December. The installer ran a thick orange cable across my yard and driveway to the side of the house. I was told a "bury crew" would be out in about a week. Its now the end of February and no "bury crew" in sight. TWO MONTHS this cable line is STILL laying on top of my yard. When I contacted customer service and the representative said it was too cold so they won't bury the cable line until April-May! Expecting us to wait 6 months to have a cable line buried is ridiculous and absolutely unacceptable. I don't live on a frozen Tundra in Alaska. I live in Georgia temperatures with temperatures in the 60's to mid 70's. I'd hope that's warm enough for the "bury crew" to do their job. 

I'd greatly appreciate a responsible employee in a position of authority help me get this resolved immediately.

Please contact me ASAP with a solution.  

Expert

Re: TWO MONTHS - - CABLE LINE STILL NOT BURIED!

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not an employee.
Official Employee

Re: TWO MONTHS - - CABLE LINE STILL NOT BURIED!

Hello DavidCox. We apologize for the delays in getting your cable drop buried. I can assist in alerting our local tech ops team to get your cable buried as soon as possible. Please reach out to me via private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!