Community Forum

Stream Pricing and Package Issues/Questions

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Stream Pricing and Package Issues/Questions

Giving Xfinity Stream a try.  I really like that Xfinity Stream doesn't count againts my 1TB data cap.  It's nice to not have to worry about data usage when I fall asleep on the couch.

Have a couple questions/issues.

1.  Does the "Sports and News"  add on inclue the full ESPN Suite?  ESPNU and SEC Network need to be added to make this package competetive with other services.

2.  Why are Sports and News even bundled together to begin with?   I think $15 for Sports (all ESPNs) and $10 for news separately would be fair.

I personally have no interest in any news channel.  

3.  Could there possibly ever be a discount if you bundle 2, 3, or 4 addons?   $5 for 2nd, $10 for 3rd, $15 for 4th.   This would give incentives to add more addons and also bring prices down to be more competitive.

Official Employee

Re: Stream Pricing and Package Issues/Questions

Hi, BradMcGlaughn - I believe that ESPNU and SEC are not included in Sports and News package but I will double-check. I will pass your feedback about the bundle and I also will greatly appreciate if you leave your feedback here: https://goo.gl/DR23zk. We have a special team who check those feedbacks and send them to appropriate teams. We don't currently have a discount for bundle several add-ons together but please include it in your feedback as well. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!
Official Employee

Re: Stream Pricing and Package Issues/Questions

@BradMcGlaughn - Apologies for the delayed response. I verified and ESPNU and SEC should not be included in Sports and News Package. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!