Community Forum

Straight lied to by Comcast and they refuse to stand by what I was told

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Straight lied to by Comcast and they refuse to stand by what I was told

I called tech support because my internet was not working. I was told a technician would come out for no charge since we have been with them 9 years with no trouble. I immediately called back in and confirmed with a different tech support individual that there would be no charge. The next month I was charged. I have called 5 times and spoken to 2 supervisors. I was told let them pull the calls and they will call me back.  NOTHING! Now today this supervisor tells me there is no customer service advocate or anyone above her I can speak to concerning this. All I want is for Comcast to pull both the calls and hear their lying technical support people tell me twice there is no charge for the technician and stand behind what I was told!  I can't believe a company can refuse to honor what their worthless employees promise.  I was told ma'am I truly believe you were told you would not be charged for the technician but there is no way I can refund you the technician charge! What a bunch of garbage!!!!  Poor service from multiple different employees in multiple levels and departments!