Community Forum

Stop Receiving Bills in Vision Impaired Version

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Stop Receiving Bills in Vision Impaired Version

How do I stop Comcast from sending me multi-page snail mail bills in extra-large type for vision impaired reading? I can now enlarge my email bill to see this information and do not need the printed version.
Official Employee

Re: Stop Receiving Bills in Vision Impaired Version

Hi Tiggrr!

I can help fix the large print on your bills. In order to review your account I will need to gather some information through private message.To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.Please verify the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services. 

Once you do so, I can go in and make the necessary changes. 

Regular Visitor

My request is that Comcast STOP mailing me bills formatted for visual impairment. Fortunately my eyesight has been corrected by surgery and I no longer need these bills. Ebills, which I requested and receive, are all I need now. I do appreciate the availability of assistance such as the super large printed bills that Comcast offers. I needed this for a year. Thanks to modern medicine I no longer need these. Thank you, anybody who can get ComCast Philadelphia to stop mailing me these oversize $1.82 mailing cost bills. No phone or e-help option seems to cover this.
Official Employee

Hi Tiggrr,

Sorry for the experience you're having while trying to get this resolved. I've replied to your private message requesting additional information needed in order to help get this taken care of. Please reply at your convenience, I look forward to assisting you.