Community Forum

Still waiting for Comcast construction to complete

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Still waiting for Comcast construction to complete

Hi, my name is Jace Hansen and I've been dealing with your construction department since January 2018 to get service to two new construction homes. This has probably been one of the most terrible customer service situations I've had with Comcast. Almost 6 months dealing with a gentleman named Nelson, who then passed me off to someone else named Paul in the construction department, who made me feel like I'm an insignificant project for him because I'm only two homes, and not a complex. Last week Paul told me they were done with the construction part of this, and now I'm waiting for someone else in Comcast to call me. This is ridiculous. I shouldn't have to beg for a company to take my money. The job should be found under Albert Acres. What do I need to do to have someone reach out to me so this mess can finally be done?
Expert

Re: Still waiting for Comcast construction to complete

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hi Atreyu57. I can assist with researching the construction/serviceability request status for these addresses. Please send me a private message and include your full name, both service addresses, and your contact phone number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
New Poster

Thank you for responding to this! I never recieved a notification that there was a comment made, but I have just sent you a PM.

@ComcastJoeTru wrote:

Hi Atreyu57. I can assist with researching the construction/serviceability request status for these addresses. Please send me a private message and include your full name, both service addresses, and your contact phone number so I can assist you.