Community Forum

Sports & Entertainment package Promo?

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Contributor

Sports & Entertainment package Promo?

I have to add the Sports & Entertainment Package back soon (Redzone). Is there any promotion currently for 6 months of $4.95 instead of $9.95???

Official Employee

Re: Sports & Entertainment package Promo?

Hi tstack, I have responded to your private message.

Thank you

Frequent Visitor

Did it end up working out for you? I'm about to cancel mine at $10 a month but at $5 I may be able to do...
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here manthony6288. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Regular Visitor

I am also looking for the 6 month $4.95 promo on the sports enteraiment package.  Can you help me with that as well? Thanks so much.

Official Employee

Hello brinton5, I can check to see if we have that offer available in your area. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

New Poster

I am also looking for the 6 month $4.95 promo on the sports enteraiment package.  Can you help me with that as well? Thanks so much.

My zip code is 20878