Community Forum

Soft disconnect all of a sudden turned into a new service and reconnection fee

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Soft disconnect all of a sudden turned into a new service and reconnection fee

Hello my name is Jeremy Wolfe and I have been a reliable Comcast customer. I was told last week if I paid a past due amount of $1,004. I paid it today and now all of a sudden they completely terminated my service and is telling me I have to pay all this extra money. I have spoken to numerous ppl whom told me some guy named joe has written all these notes and it has become personal. I am very dissatisfied. There are call records and chat records stating that if I paid the past due amount on the 30th of may that my service would be turned back on. Everyone me
And my wife talked to were very rude and ignorant. My phone number is xxx-xxx-xxxx and email is xxxxxxxx@icloud.com
Official Employee

Re: Soft disconnect all of a sudden turned into a new service and reconnection fee

Ry1234, thanks for reaching out. Let's take a look at your balance and get a better understand about what is due and what happened here. Please send me a private message with your full name, address, and phone number tied to your residential services for help. Just click my name and then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!