Community Forum

Should Paying my Bill be this complicated??

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Should Paying my Bill be this complicated??

When I moved I used a concierge service offered through ComEd to help me transfer my Xfinity service.  Unfortunately they did not trasnfer my service.  They closed the old account and opened a new account.  My old account has a balance of $13.99 (I know this from a phone call I made to Xfinity last week to try and fix this).  I want to set up automatic payments on my new account on your website.  However EVERY time I log into your website I am given my old account info (I can't see my new account anywhere) and this old account shows a balance due of $69.66.  I tried again to address this on Sunday via live chat but I was disconnected by your associate before we got to the good stuff.  So this is my third try in attempting to get help closing out the old account by paying my $13.99 balance and set up autopay on my new account.  I also want to make sure that when I log into your website I now have access to my new account info.  For instance I wanted to watch Xfinity on my laptop the other night so I logged into my account but of course it says I don't have service anymore because I can only see my old/closed account.  I am frustrated that this is so difficult and I would love it if someone on your end would contact me and help me clear this up once and for all.  Thank you

Official Employee

Re: Should Paying my Bill be this complicated??

Hi, oddlittleducks - It seems like your username is still linked to your old account. I can fix it for you if you private message me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me. Thank you!