Community Forum

Services/prices

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Services/prices

I have been a great customer for several years and i just spoke to a customer service person in Philippines!!!

I can't believe you are not using local personal, and You also closed "The Closest" store and that was 18 miles

away. Now my "Closest" store is 45 minutes away. And I have to box up your stuff and I have to Call UPS to come

pickup your product. NOT RIGHT FOR GOOD/GREAT PAYING CUSTOMERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tried too lower my bill, but not possible!! I really don't want to go to firestick, but i can not, NO will not pay for your price increases.  New Customers get better prices just to get them, but GOOD paying customers just get price increases.

I hate to say but I love your internet and ive never had any problems, but PRICES on everything else is crazy!!

TColquitt

Official Employee

Re: Services/prices

Hi, 1ninnia1 - You don't have to stop by the XFINITY Store or request a pick-up from UPS. You can drop off your equipment at any UPS location. I can also check if we have any better promotions in your area. Please private message me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!