Community Forum

Service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Service

I had called and requested service to move a box and to move wire from one wall to another. Two guys came one worked on moving box from basement to bedroom on first floor and the other guy worked in the master bedroom moving a wire from one wall to another. I went back and fourth with both the techs. Today my lawn guy comes for his monthly pay. My husband had left $100 bill inside a box in our master bedroom and when I went to get the money to pay my yard guy the money was not there. I have no proof it was one of your techs but the only people living in the house is my 11 year old son and my 19 year old daughter who is either in college or at work. But I have turned my room inside out but the money is not in the box that is on top of my dresser in the master bedroom. I asked my husband when he got home if he was sure he left the money and he guaranteed me the money was left there on Tuesday night. I am very upset that the money is missing but no one has been on my house especially my room other than the tech that was here.
Administrator

Re: Service

Hi, AnnieVida74,  please send me a private message and verify the name on the account and your full address.   I will need additional information about this incident as well to start an investigation.   

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!