Community Forum

Service request overcome by events? Southeast Huntsville, AL

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Service request overcome by events? Southeast Huntsville, AL

My service has been down since Thursday. Friday I was assured that someone would come to repair, today. I just spoke to an agent, who said that there is an area outage, since ~11AM, today, and it will be resolved by ~4PM. 

Past experience makes me predict that, once the area problem, documented today, is fixed, the crew will pack up and leave. Then I will have to get in the cue, again. 

Frequent Visitor

Re: Service request overcome by events? Southeast Huntsville, AL

Worse than I expected. On 9 Mar, I scheduled outside service. Last night, I was told that a tech came(12Mar) and left after finding no one home. Comcast did not tell me I had to be there. Now, I have to be there two days later, for a service investigation. I have no services, for 5 days, at this time.

Frequent Visitor

Re: Service request overcome by events? Southeast Huntsville, AL

If it weren't so sad, it would be funny. I posted, then expanded the post with a reply. I got no further information on the post. Then xfinity asked me to choose the reply that helped me out. They said to mark the response which didn't seem possible.

I guess I will get another satisfaction survey.