Community Forum

Serious Customer Concern - Dissatisfied Customer

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Serious Customer Concern - Dissatisfied Customer

I have been a Comcast - Xfinity customer for over 14 years. Although, the service has not been the best at times, I have never switched or visited other cable services. Over the two years I have watched my bill go from manageable to seriously unmanageable. I have a total bundle, to include internet, two phone lines, and cable. I have attached a copy of my billing plan I received for being a loyal customer for your review. I have not added, increased, or changed any service feature. Although, I am aware of yearly cost increases and normal increases in pricing, but the cost has tripled from $135.00 per month to roughly $350.00 per month. I have attempted to discuss this issue with customer service, yet, unfortunately, I had to send this email regarding my service. As I stated earlier, I have had Comcast for many years without a break in service. It truly concerns me to have to pay such an extremely high cost for service.

Unfortunately, after numerous calls and emails for the previous six days, I was unable to have my concern resolved. I even provided the attachment rate I was given two years prior and the representative was unable to come anywhere close to the amount. I would have to cut my services in order to cut my rate and I am truly disappointed. Reluctantly, I am at the point where I am looking at other options and considering discontinuing my service altogether. I have been a customer truly to long for my services to be $350, monthly, where as I have changed absolutely nothing, yet the rate doubled. This situation is very dis-hearting. 

I sincerely thank you in advance for your time and assistance in this matter of great concern. 

Official Employee

Re: Serious Customer Concern - Dissatisfied Customer

Hi, as96 - I can certainly check if we have any available promotions to lower your monthly rate. Please send me your full name, address, and a phone number in a private message. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!