Community Forum

Seeking contact information for new-construction build out

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Seeking contact information for new-construction build out

Please don't give me any link to the "let me look up your address, sir" line. That is not what I want and I have wasted WAY to much time with those people.

We have raw property (read: zero utilities). We are building a custom home on it. Until permits are done and we are into the building process I do not have an assigned street address yet. I have what the county refers to as a "partial" address.  I have a state parcel number and GPS coordinates.  I've pulled some ISP surveys and I am reasonably sure that Comcast is in the ground somewhere in the area.  How do I get ahold of the buildout and construction teams at Comcast to find out what it would cost and what a timeline would be to pull service to the property (and frankly the surrounding neighbors)?  

Expert

Re: Seeking contact information for new-construction build out

Hi @IamtheGorf

Thank you for visiting the forums! 

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Official Employee

Hey @IamtheGorf

I can help by creating a serviceability request for your new home however, we will need the full street address before we can start this process. Once you do have the full street address, just contact me in a private message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message.

In the body of the message please verify your first and last name, and the street address where you would like to have services installed and I can do the rest. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I am also looking for information on getting Comast construction in the area in which I live.