Community Forum

Seasonal Convenience Plan

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Seasonal Convenience Plan

I called Customer Support to sign up for the seasonal plan when my March bill came due. I was told that my bill would be prorated for March. I  called CS twice to be sure of the amount that was due. I was told the same amount both times, which I then paid. It's been almost 3 weeks and online is still showing the amount before the temporary hold. How can I be sure Xfinity isn't going to shut off my service because it looks like I am in arrears?

Official Employee

Re: Seasonal Convenience Plan

Hi txpatience, 

The information online and on the app will update after your next billing cycle is generated. To be sure that the balance is correct, I can take a look at your account and confirm this as well. To protect the privacy of your account, please send me a private message verifying your first and last name, street address including city state and zip code, and the full account number or phone number associated with your services.

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

Regular Visitor

Thank you for your response. As a new forum user I cannot send you a PM. "Due to the influx of unsolicited private messages to our Official Employees, private messaging has been disabled for new forum users." Hopefully the two customer service reps I talked to were correct and I'll wait until my new billing cycle.

Official Employee

Hey txpatience, 

Private messaging should now be enabled for you. If the info does not update, or you need additional assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. 

Regular Visitor

Thanks. The charges are correct on my most recent online statement, so it's all good.

Official Employee

Great! If there's anything we can assist you with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you for being the BEST part of Comcast, take care!