Community Forum

Says I don't have HBO

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Says I don't have HBO

I was on my ps4 trying to watch HBO, and it forces me to reactivate. However when I go to do that, after choosing xfinity as myou provider, it takes me to the xfinity website where it is telling me to buy HBO. I pay money for HBO already and I don't know why it is doing this, please help.
Official Employee

Re: Says I don't have HBO

Hi, KellyBurdette - I'd be happy to assist you and check your HBO subscription. Please private message me your full name, the account holder's name and address as it's listed on the billing statement, a phone or an account number. Click on my name ComcastElla, then click Private Message Me.  

New Poster

I am having the same issue and no one can help - I spoke to 5 people yesterday - it is a problem with xfinity and they wont listen to me - kept trying to blame hbo or my amazon firestick.  I can see with my own two eyes when I log in it acts like I need to buy HBO???

Official Employee

I was able to find out that we have a known issue and I will need to submit a ticket to the engineering team. @cnikkel22 - Please send me your account information (full name, address, phone/account number) in a private message.