Community Forum

Retention/Loyalty Department

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Retention/Loyalty Department

Any suggestions on how to speak with someone from the retention department?  I am out of contract and was exploring price as I have gotten offers from other providers that are much cheaper.  Called the main number and spoke to someone who was extremely rude.  She mentioned a price and then disputed my comments about the internet speed I was getting.  There was no point in continuing that conversation.  I would like to stay with Xfinity but there are much better deals out there and certainly better customer service.  Thanks

Official Employee

Re: Retention/Loyalty Department

Good evening, I understand your frustrations and I apologize for the experience. I would like to check and see if there are any offers for you. Would you like me to look at your account from here? 

Regular Visitor

absolutely.  Thank you

New Poster

Contract ended and billing increased tried calling retention dept. multiple times with no good package pricing solutions. will have to go with a different company.

New Poster

ComcastShane, can you please post the number for customer retention?

Official Employee

Hello rimanning55, you can call the 1-800-comcast number to get connected to retention. However, I can assist you from here with your account in any way.