Community Forum

Repairs only last for a few days

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Repairs only last for a few days

Well! I am again seeing less than 10Mbps with my HSD Performance Blast Plus. Impress name, not impressive results. Whenever I set up a service call, I see my speeds increase and when the technician comes on site the speeds increase to where they should be. In addition my phone service is horrible and my television programs frequently freeze. What was interesting on my last 2 service calls is that the speed jumped when the technician did something outside. I am definitely not getting what I am paying for.

Expert

Re: Repairs only last for a few days

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. ;

FYI: They owe you a $20 credit for every tech visit after the first for the same problem.You can also get a credit for your service from the time you first reported the issue until it is resolved.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Whoever you set the message to is as responsive as Comcast as a whole. I haven’t heard from them. Now it’s raining so my service keeps going out. 

Expert

I'm on it...I've escalated again and I've reached out to the team via another method. Sorry for the delayed response. Smiley Sad

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Thanks for re-escalating this nerdburg!

Hi Ricardbob. We truly apologize for the delay in getting to you. I can assist with getting your services repaired. It sounds like there is something at you premise that is going to need to be repaired or replaced, that is cause signal degradation. We more than likely, will need to schedule a technician visit to evaluate your service issues. I'd like to start with checking your modem and node/plant area diagnostics. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.