Community Forum

Removing an old account.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Removing an old account.

Greetings,
I have two addresses associated with my account and need the old account removed.

When I call customer service they say they only see/have my current address, but doing anything within the app like making a payment, it applies it to the old address which then requires weeks of phone calls, past due bills, and late fees to get fixed.
Please advise.
Regular Visitor

Re: Removing an address

Beuller? Anyone? My accounts were linked by an employee here on the forums after the last major update to the app a year or so ago.

I really need help from another employee to get it removed as the app and website don't give you that option anymore.
Official Employee

Re: Removing an address

Hello Datbeme, I can assist you with getting an old addressed removed from online. Can you please send me a private message with your full name, street address, and account number by clicking on my name (ComcastAmir) and then "private message me"?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!