Community Forum

Regarding ticket #1053789 Construction awaiting to be completed

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Regarding ticket #1053789 Construction awaiting to be completed

I'm hoping somebody from the construction department would contact me.  I just moved into my new home and my ticket in the subject line says that crews are awaiting for construction to be completed so the address can be released.  I wanted to clarify that construction of the house has been completed, I am legally moved into the house and the address is a legal address of the USPS.  The ticket says they are expecting the construction to be completed on 1/1/2018.  Please help as I work remotely and I need internet desperately.  Thank you for your reponse.  There is contact information in the ticket.

Official Employee

Re: Regarding ticket #1053789 Construction awaiting to be completed

Hi chappellet, 

I can help look further into your issue. Please send me a private message verifying following information: 

• Your first and last name
  • Primary phone number on the account
  • The street address associated with your services
  • Full account number

To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as best answer!