Community Forum

Regarding Comcasts NN stance.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Frequent Visitor

Regarding Comcasts NN stance.

As a consumer I wanted to inquire why Comcast is a direct supporter of the net neutrality laws that are in direct disobey of our first admentment right. Also wanted to know how can Comcast assure me they won't throttle my speed to Netflix (a rival streaming service) or won't charge more/block content. I DON'T SEE THIS GOING WELL WITH YOUR CONSUMER BASE THAT IS NOW MORE EDUCATED THAN THE PREVIOUS. internet generation will speak up.

It seems Comcast will do anything to claim something a do the opposite. 'On the go' is a joke can't watch anything outside of your home network (dish, att, etc lets you). They haven't had a deal with the NFL to allow you to use the network app with Comcast credintials. They claim on the tv stream app that the channel doesn't allow streaming away from home NETWORK but it is OBVIOUSLY COMCAST IMPLEMENTED, CONSIDERING I can use those apps with other cable creditials of friends.