Community Forum

Refund for no service

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Refund for no service

I was without service from 5/15- 5/21.  I would like my bill to be adjusted accordingly.  I did not use the services so why should I pay.  On top of that I received a notification that my payment was past due and my services were going to be disconnected on 5/17.  When I checked with my bank the payment had come out of my account on 4/30.  I was told I need to pay again.  I issued a full payment and canceled the original.  Then hours later was told I had a credit because they found the payment.  Then hours later was told I owed $20 returned check fee because I cancelled the original payment they had "lost".  I called and was assured that I wouldn't be chrged the fee.  Well that was a lie and now Comcast won't refund $20 that they caused me to incur.  All this when I didn't even have their service.  This is the worst I've ever been treated by a company in my life.  I deserve something.  It's not about the money, its the principle that after 14 business days they find a lost check and blame me.  

Regular Contributor

Re: Refund for no service

i would  singed  up for  long in id  and pay your bill on line  its  easy and  fast and  safer  then  sending  a check i been paying online for years and never had a issue  all you this need  is a bank card that  you used  for every day stuff 

Official Employee

Re: Refund for no service

Hello domsdoors. I can assist with reviewing your account's billing and balance, along with review any necessary credit adjustments. To get started, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can access your account.