Community Forum

Refund for Closed Account - Need Bill / Statement Copy

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

I received notification from the Unclaimed Property Division of the state of Massachusetts.

I have a Comcast Cable refund from a closed account. The refund was reported by Comcast to the state in 2014.

Since I no longer live in MA, the Unclaimed Property Division requires a copy of any Comcast
bill or statement - showing the service and billing address - during the period of service.

How can I obtain a copy of a bill or statement showing this type of information?

Thanks!

Regular Visitor

I received notification from the Unclaimed Property Division of the state of Massachusetts.
I have a Comcast Cable refund from a closed account in Haverhill, MA.

The unclaimed refund was reported by Comcast to the state in 2014.

Since I no longer live in MA, the Unclaimed Property Division requires a copy of any Comcast
bill or statement - showing the service and billing address - during the period of service.

How can I obtain a copy of a bill or statement showing this type of information?

Thanks!

Admin1

Re: Refund for Closed Account - Need Bill / Statement Copy

Hi j-h2 -- I can help you get a copy of your last bill. Please send me a PM with your name, what your full service address was, and either phone number or account number from that account. I'll be able to get a statement sent out to you. 

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

Regular Visitor

Thanks ComcastZach! I sent you a PM with the info you requested.

Admin1

You're welcome sir. I've provided them with your contact information. You should hear back from someone within 24-48 hours.