Community Forum

Recently Cancelled By Bill Cycle

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Recently Cancelled By Bill Cycle

Recently cancelled my internet service by the date the lady said my previous balance covered.. Today I get another bill that I owe another month!? She stated if I cancel by Sep. 1st, I wouldn't have to pay another bill! Since my previous payment covered me thru Sep. 1st.. 

Do I have to pay this new bill? Will It automatically credit the amount without payment?

Official Employee

Re: Recently Cancelled By Bill Cycle

Hi da-3000. I can review the billing statement to verify if the charges are correct. What day did you request to have the services disconnected? Please send me a private message verifying the first and last name of the account holder, and the street address associated with your services. To send a private message click on my name "ComcastChe", then click private message me. 

Regular Visitor

It seems like I can't pm you due to my newbie status!
Official Employee

Hi da-3000,

I've initiated a private message to see if we can begin discussing your billing concerns. Please let me know if you are able to reply. Thanks!