Community Forum

Recent price increase and request for downgrade

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Recent price increase and request for downgrade

I would be interested in downgrading speed to reduce a recent large price increase.
There is a rate I see for a 10 MB contract with monthly $29.99.
Please let me know if someone can contact me about this.
Thank you,
Mandee
Official Employee

Re: Recent price increase and request for downgrade

Hello mandeepearson. I can assist you with downgrading your service and going over the available rates for the service tier you are looking at. Please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I don't know how to private message you. When I click the button to private message you, it takes me to a public forum again. I read in the Q&A that you can no longer send Comcast employees private messages until you earn that privledge by posting public forums. Are you able to private message me so I can reply?

I am also not getting email notifications when I get communication through comcast.

Thank you! 

Expert

@mandeepearson wrote:

Hi Joe,

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I don't know how to private message you. When I click the button to private message you, it takes me to a public forum again. I read in the Q&A that you can no longer send Comcast employees private messages until you earn that privledge by posting public forums. Are you able to private message me so I can reply?

I am also not getting email notifications when I get communication through comcast.

Thank you! 

Click on ComcastJoeTru's name in his post and then on the right side click on Private Message Me.  You should get a form very similar to the form for posting here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Regular Visitor

Thank you. I was able to private message him, but I am not sure where to check if he's written back to me. 

Expert

At the top of the page you should see this.  If you have a Private Message you will see a red number by the gray envelope.

private message envelope.JPG

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Official Employee

Hi @mandeepearson. I've received your private message. Thanks for sending. I have replied. Please review my offer and let's take it into private message. Thank you. 

P.S. Thanks 'Again' for providing the assistance. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.