Community Forum

Recent payment not credited to my account

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Recent payment not credited to my account

A payment of $89.98 cleared my bank on 2/23. When I check my account online, there is no record of the payment. Instead, it says I owe $119.97 ($89.98 for current cycle plus $29.99 for next cycle).

The current billing cycle ends tomorrow, and I don't want to be charged a late fee for a payment that cleared days ago.

I tried to get an answer via chat, but no luck. They only confirmed what I saw online. 

Can any other Comcast reps help me? Thanks.

Regular Visitor

Re: Recent payment not credited to my account

Edited: Problem solved.

Admin1

Hi jms42 -- I can help with this payment issue. A Payment Research ticket has been opened. Our finance team is currently researching this issue. I will update you with their findings. 

Regular Visitor

@ComcastZach - Thank you. Very much appreciated.

Admin1

You're welcome. Wanted to update you that your payment was located and applied to your account. 

Regular Visitor

@ComcastZach and all other reps who helped with this: Thank you very much for resolving this issue!

Admin1

You're welcome! 

New Poster

I believe I'm having the same problem jms had. Is there any way you could work your magic with my account as well?