Community Forum

Ready to change. Checking account billing address auto changes to home address and declines charge.

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Ready to change. Checking account billing address auto changes to home address and declines charge.

I've set up my billing for a checking account with a different address from my home address 3 times.  Each time it takes the bill payment, but once I try to set it up as auto bill it changes the chekcing address to my home address (and does not keep the billing address) and declines the checking account. Event if I dont auto pay and just save the account it changes the address....Now I cant even pay with checking...I called billng and left a mesage a 9:30am est............no call back ALLLLLL DAY!?!?!?!?!??!?!?  No one has the time to call me in 12 hours???????????????  WHAT ARE YOU DOING??????????  Its your systems problem that keeps declining the payment! Fix it! And refund the late chages or its time for a change in service.  Maybe I'll hear from someone on this after 3 days.  What kind of customer service is this???????  I HATE YOU.

Admin1

Re: Ready to change. Checking account billing address auto changes to home address and declines c...

Hi jupiter789 -- I can help with your billing issue. I am not sure what number you called as our billing department is open 24/7 and does not have a message option. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I will also need to know the address you're tying to use for your checking account.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me.