Community Forum

Re: xf premier bundle inaccurate advertising (X1)

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I am now having the same issue with false advertising. I signed up for x1 triple play 24 months and was told i get all the channels inclusive of redzone. Everything has been working fine for 4 months and now all of a sudden my redzone is not working. I was on the phone for several minutes with a supervisor who refused to help as she told me i did not have the package which was working for the last 4 months. Xfinity would rather lose a customer paying $200+ per month over $5. I need someone from comcast to contact me..

Official Employee

Hi Talib1128, apologies for your experiences and I can assist in reviewing the original order with you; could you please send me a private message with your account information (name on account, address and account number).

Thank you

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!