Community Forum

Re: signed up auto pay & eco bill but $10 discount doesn't show on my first coming bill

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Re: signed up auto pay & eco bill but $10 discount doesn't show on my first coming bill

Same problem here as the rest. When I signed up for $59.99 in Jan 2016 I was told I can get $10 off for signing up for EcoBill. I did so but did not see the discount. I called back in the next 3-4 subsequent months and was told each time that it was an oversight, they are adding the $10 now and will credit me back to Jan 2016. I never saw the discount and gave up calling after 6 months because I have a life.

After a year I gave it a try again last week. the rep told me they would only credit me back $40, so I asked to speak to a supervisor bc I'm owed $200. They offered to have a supervisor call me back and I accecpted. Huge mistake, of course, they had no intention of calling me back.

So I called again just now, and for the first time in the last 20 months they are now saying I don't qualify for the discount. Since I know this is a lie I need to know how to hold Comcast accountable.  Any ideas?

Tags (1)
Official Employee

Hello, and thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to assist you from here aar1. Can you verify your account information with me? I would need your account number, full name, and service address. You can private message me by clicking my name and clicking private message. Thank you

Official Employee
Moved:

Official Employee
Moved: