Community Forum

Re: secondary user issues

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

my wife and I both have access to our account. she is listed as secondary/restricted and I am listed as secondary/unrestricted. i'm not sure how we managed to set up our account with 2 secondarys and no primarys but we did. the problem is that one of us needs to be the primary to have full access to our account but everything i've read says you have to transfer the primary status from somebody who is already a primary! can anybody help?

Expert

@cgj17 wrote:

my wife and I both have access to our account. she is listed as secondary/restricted and I am listed as secondary/unrestricted. i'm not sure how we managed to set up our account with 2 secondarys and no primarys but we did. the problem is that one of us needs to be the primary to have full access to our account but everything i've read says you have to transfer the primary status from somebody who is already a primary! can anybody help?

To verify or find your Primary username click here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Admin1

Hi cgj17 -- I can help you get your username status changed to Primary. Please send me a PM with your name, full service address, and either phone number or account number for authentication. I'll also need to know which username you want switched to Primary.

Click my name (ComcastZach) and click Private Message Me. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!