Community Forum

Re: payment arrangement

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I have a question. I set up a payment arrangement on 11/19 the CSR told me they would collect payment on 11/29 (my husband got paid that day).  Well they collected the payment on the 27th. I have been communicating with Comcast today they informed  me that all I have to do is give my bank some code and this problem will be handled. Called my bank and they said they cannot stop a transaction without a written statement/email from Comcast stating they had made a mistake. I called Comcast and informed them all they have to do was write a statement the Comcast CSR told me "I am sorry we cannot do that, we are unable to get access to outside websites.  My husband goes to the gas station and they declined his card (which is how we found out about this issue) so we have no gas (that means my better half cannot go to work) and no food (we have 3 kids and I am a severe diabetic) until my Husband gets paid on the 29. How could they give me a "10 day payment extension" (as we agreed)  but take out the funds on the 7th day when payment was not agreed upon? 

Official Employee

Hi nwicoco. We apologize for any inconvenience. It may be that your payment arrangement to keep your services on was different than your autopay date. I cannot be certain without accessing your account to check. Please let me know if you need this clarified. If so, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.