Community Forum

Re: installation and start up fees

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Expert

@Nerdburg wrote:

I've asked a Comcast employee to help you. You should expect a reply in this thread. 

I just checked the Print feature on your reply to see if people could actually print out any offers they might get here on the forum.

Do you know why the feature has been disabled?

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Expert

If I hit print from the three-dot menu it reformats the message for printing. I tried it with this account in chrome and an alt account with Firefox (Windows 10) and it also seems to be working?

What exactly are you seeing? 

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Expert

@Nerdburg wrote:

If I hit print from the three-dot menu it reformats the message for printing. I tried it with this account in chrome and an alt account with Firefox (Windows 10) and it also seems to be working?

What exactly are you seeing? 

I got it to work this time. I did not realize I was seeing a reformated message, and would need to go back up to the 3 dots and click print another time. Thank you for your help.

I just shows me that if people use this PM route for getting service changed they can print out replies to document what was told them.