Community Forum

Re: iPad offer

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

I ordered my iPad on March 17th. It’s been over 5 weeks and I still have not received it yet. I called about 6 times and every time someone would say the system is down and can not check status or they have to escalate it to the next tier support. Also someone will get back to me. Not to mention that it will take forever each time for them to even find me the right person to talk to. I was promised I will get it by April 27th. I called on the April 25th and they said they don’t know anything and no shipment yet. What kind of game is Comcast playing? Comcast already charged me in my monthly bill. Yet I still haven’t gotten the item yet.
Official Employee

Jeaninetu, we received a huge response to this promotion so we are seeing some delays on iPad shipment. Please send me a private message with your full name and phone number tied to your residential services for help.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!