Community Forum

Re: customer retention/loyalty program

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Comcast does not care about customer service or loyalty or even retaining good customers who will sign two year contracts. They raise prices on loyal customers who pay on time and then pull in customers with questionable credit history through teaser rates.

They recently also tried to push through a 30% bump on me--I have been paying $121.99/month double play which included digital starter and blast and HBO for 24 months plus sports tier, and then they wanted me to sign up for a new pacakge.  New pricing would be ~$155/month for what i already have, but they were so generous to offer me triple play @131/month.  I asked repeatedly  if new offer would inlcude HBO and sports, and was told "Yes, yes"--then when the contract came, there was none listed.  

Then, I decided I could live without BLAST internet--just want Performance pro.  Found this pacakge online--clearly the $74.99 would be right for me--, and it's available here in Miami.  BUT, they REFUSE to offer it to me, because they must mandate a price increase, and will not offer me a service decrease. So, they try to jack up the prices on customers who pay and pull in customers with poor credit scores with teaser rates all in an effort to maximize their revenue.

"pacakges change all the time"

1-2-2018 10-11-21 AM.jpg

Official Employee

Hello Drbighead. We're sorry we made you feel that way. We certainly care about customer service and retaining our customers. I can assist you with an account review to see what options are available to get you into a package that best fits your needs. If you'd like the review, please send me a private message and include your full name, service address, and account number so I can assist you.