Community Forum

Re: customer retention/loyalty program

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

New Poster

Hello, could you contact me at my cell # [Removed personal info] to discuss?

Regular Contributor

I apologize for any frustration that has been caused but our primary means of communication is through this forum. I would best be able to help you by having you send a private message with the details of your situation. Please send a private message with your account information so we can review your account.

Thank You

Community Icon
I am a Retired Official Comcast Employee, and I no longer actively support the forum.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: Product, Support, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
I am an Retired Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered? Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon
Community Icon
Retired Comcast Employee.
Please post so people with similar questions may benefit.
Was your question answered?
Mark a Best Answer!solution Icon

Highlighted
New Poster

I've also had similar situation in getting in contact with this department. I have been able to reach out them in past years about my bill but have not been successful. Is there a specific phone number for loyalty retention team?

New Poster

Hello, Are you retention dept? Thank you Diana [Removed Personal Information]

Official Employee

Hi @Spoil110

I am not the retention department but can help look for a new promotion.Please reply to my response to your private message. Chat with you soon! 

New Poster

Hello Its Diana

New Poster

Like everyone else on this forum, I have had a terrible hour long conversation with this department. Trying to lower my bill, trying to get a better rate, trying to get a promotion for someone who has stayed with Comcast for 11 years.

i was lied to about what channels were included. When I called back , I was told that those channels are no longer included. I was put on a contract with a hefty cancellation fee. When I asked for a supervisor, I was told that I would have to pay even more to be taken off contract. WOW. Now I am paying more, getting less channels and still have the same lousy service. FIOS here I come!

New Poster

Can you help me too? I’ve been a loyal customer for 10 years, paying almost $300 per month for the digital complete package. Yesterday I get a promotional mailer addressed to me at an apartment that doesn’t exist(I own a single family home) advertising the super triple play for $149. I call the retention dept and they tell me the package isn’t available for me.

They’ll be happy to give me the package for $242.50, and take away 6 of the channels I have, but they won’t honor their own mailer since I’m not a new subscriber.

Why treat your loyal customers right, right?

I’d appreciate any help I could get. I spoke to Shana, then Nancy in retention. Nancy is/was supposed to have her supervisor call me when he or she got in, but that hasn’t happened so I’m guessing she wasn’t being honest with me.

Thanks,
Official Employee

Hi @Spoil110, @Yl456, and @gr8ded1, I'd like to review your accounts to see how I can make you all. Please send me a message by clicking on my name, "ComcastChe" then click send a message. In the body of this message please verify your first and last name, and the account number or phone number associated with your services.