Community Forum

Re: account

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

why are there other forum posts indicating they were able to do this? I just moved to a new house and transferred my comcast service and was given a new account number.  so you're saying I can't link those accounts? I have to create a new login for the new account #?

Official Employee

Hello @mickison. If you transferred your services from old address to a new address, and the old address account is closed, I can help you get your old username/email moved to your new account. We are unable to have two different active account numbers using the same user ID. If you'd like me to help with changing the provisioning, please send me a private message and include your full name, current and previous service address, and current and previous service account number so I can access your account. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!
Regular Visitor

I can't seem to send a PM.  When I select send message it takes me to a page that just says Private Messages but no options to send.  Am I blocked from sending PMs or something?

Official Employee

Sorry about that. I see you were able to send me a private message. I will work on your request next. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!