Community Forum

Re: Xfinity bill increase

Xfinity Forum Archive
About the archive project

Xfinity Forum Archive...

This is an archived section of the community.

Content in this area has been identified as outdated or irrelevant.

This change was done in an effort to make the forum easier to use and to keep only the most helpful and recent content active.

Post your questions in the Xfinity Community

Regular Visitor

Same thing happened to me.  My bill all of a sudden doubled.  I assumed a promotional rate expired so I posted a question on a Rate Increase forum and received a reply from COMCAST Phill.   After offering me a better rate, we continued to trade emails for several weeks.  He said I needed to pay the one month increase but would arrange the lower rate starting in December 2017.  However, my bill continues to increase and I had to end up paying just the overdue amount to avoid COMCAST threatening to turn my account over to a collection agency.  This has been a frustrating and timely experience and, in the meantime, COMCAST customer service has not been very helpful in resolving my account.

Official Employee

Hello @Thomas4091. I can assist with your billing/promotion issue on behalf of ComcastPhill. I have responded to you via private message, so we can finish repackaging your services. Thank you.